Used 2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 Base Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Cube - Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Cube

View reviews for a specific Cube model:

Best car ever
By Bucky

2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 Base 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

If you're looking for a car that just keeps going, this is the one for you. At 190,000 miles I've had to replace the alternator, serpentine belt, and the front brake pads. That's it!
It's not the flashiest, nimblest, or quickest car on the road, but if you just want a car that goes when you're ready too, the cube is just what the dr. Ordered

The Little Car that Could
By Robert

2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 Base 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

The first Cube I drove was a rental, like so many people I was very skeptical at first, but after I drove it for a couple of days I was hooked; I came back home and I bought a brand new 2014, one of the last ones made. Love my Cube, it has a great acceleration, is very good on gas 31.5 MPG. It's roomy, like the fact that has Bluetooth technology, a fantastic stereo CD/FM, good safety features, literally surrounded by airbags....

Love it!
By tIgHtLiLbOx

2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 Base 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

Checked out a couple other makes of cars, saw the cube on the lot and was turned off by it's odd style. Came back to the dealer later, test drove it and FELL IN LOVE! Special ordered a 6 speed as my dealer only had CVT auto transmissions which I didn't want. I have since driven over 3000 miles and LOVE IT! Rides beautifully, comfortable (seats could use a little more support but livable). I have sound deadened the whole car and hence removed the whole interior, this car is a well compact car. Interesting design that everyone looks at twice. I would buy a cube again if I had it to do over!

Fun to drive, people will talk to you about it randomly (crowd pleaser). 6 speed manual makes it enjoyable to dart through town with. Honestly it's one of my favorite cars I've ever driven. Love IT!

A little more pick up on the throttle would be nice but better then other compact cars. Front seats seem comfortable at first but don't have ANY side to side control at all. I like being held in my seat in a hard corner.