2013 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: WARNING - BUY THIS CAR

2013 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

WARNING - BUY THIS CAR
By airbob55 on

2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

We looked at the Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, VW Passat and Hyundai Sonata and all were very nice vehicles, but the 2013 Nissan Altima was a sleeper. We purchased a loaded pearl white SL 2.5 with tech package. This car is great, we're averaging 33 + MPG for the last 2 months, I love the CVT transmission. this car is fast, handles like a sports car, and the ride is smooth and very comfortable, by the way the seats are the most comfortable seat my rear has ever been in. We love all the standard features. plus the 5 star crash rating. I'm not sure why the negative reviewers, but it's the internet, they must be true... Take a test ride and see for yourself... PS. My wife loves this car :)

Favorite Features

Design, ride, comfort, handling, tech package safety features, 5 star crash rating and braking. This car stops on a dime...

Suggested Improvements

Exterior - The large new chrome front grill molding chips a little too easy, highway stones and hard bugs, does not hold up as well as the chrome on our Toyota, exterior paint could be a little better. I may be a little bit of a Mr. picky...
By ekim3129
on 07/14/13 01:18 AM (PDT)

I have this car too and I can't say anything bad about it. It was a the best car at the most affordable price. I also got 0% financing. I agree with all of the above.

By gski1
on 11/25/13 22:36 PM (PST)

Please post an update...be honest, how do you like it now?