Used 2008 Nissan 350Z Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Nissan 350z - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 350Z model:

Rag Tops Rule
By Dezert 350Z

2008 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The 0-60 gets cut in half when you run it up to 1300rpm's before you let it go! Gittyup! GR8 car more bang for the buck.

Favorite Features

Rag Top! hey I live in the desert -- I can drive it topless almost year round.

Suggested Improvements

speedometer is off and they will not fix it. other than that I like it.

Last 350ZR is the best
By bigp

2008 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first Z and I'm pleased to say that everything about the Z legend is true. The newest VQ35HR engine has legendary horsepower and torque, mated with the 5sp Automatic for legendary reliability, the sound of the exhaust is addictive, the design is an instant classic. Very respectable MPG for a little monster car like this. And cool tuned suspension/ride for the balance between road handling and comfort. Everything I was hoping for and a lot more.

Favorite Features

- Engine and exhaust note - Instant power at any speed, even from standing still - That Classic JDM look (even better looking than the new 370Z or 370ZR)

Suggested Improvements

Bose stereo was the highest stereo option at the time, but it's lacking in details and power It can be tweaked/tuned to sound a lot better for no cost.

Pure sports car
By Steve

2008 Nissan 350Z Convertible Touring 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Bought a Touring Roadster about two months ago. Here are the pros: powerful, handles great, roomy for a two seater (interior and trunk), great manual transmission, decent bose stereo, easy top operation, nice stock rims. Cons: poor gas mileage, no telescoping steering wheel, road noise, strange rattle over bumps, poor visibility. All things considered, its a great car. The fun factor far makes up for any imperfections. It feels like a true sports car. It has this "brute power" kind of feeling. Its a little heavy for such a little car, but I like that, it makes the car feel solid and planted to the road. I think for the money, it is a great value. I would highly recommend this car.

Favorite Features

306 horse power, 6spd, rims, xenons, easy top operation, handling. The seats are firm and supportive, but im unsure how they would feel after a long road trip.

Suggested Improvements

Telescoping steering wheel, less rattle and thumps. Hmm, always more power :-)