1990 Nissan 240SX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 240SX model:
240SX/Fun Ride
By TheChosenOne on 04/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Very nice, I love it.

1990 240Sx se
By Jason Gar on 02/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Nissan 240SX SE 2dr Hatchback

A pure sports car. For the powerplant it gives you the best bang for the buck performancewise. Being a RWD it handles like it's on rails. Low profile for a great look and if you like to mod. your car, there isn't a better one out there.

My First Car
By phoenix_fire240sx on 02/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Nissan 240SX SE 2dr Hatchback

My 240SX has been a dependable and sporty means of transprotation. Performance is good stock. Handling is awesome, but acceleration is disappointing. Potential performance is really high in all areas. Its comfortable to drive with a well- placed shifter and good seats. Fuel economy is so-so. It's fun to drive with rear-wheel drive, and the torquey engine makes it feel more fun. The interior is well-designed, and exterior styling is great (love the sleek fastback look and the flip-up lights). The build quality is very good, only a bit of rust on the bottom hatch, and its extremly reliable; it was cared for with 125k miles, and if I continue, I'd expect 200k.

my little sx
By dicko on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Nissan 240SX SE 2dr Hatchback

I bought my baby when it was traded in for a new vehicle. It runs excellent, is quick, precise handling, a true sports car- with torsion bar suspension! I now have a minor problem with the driver's p/w ctrl switch for the pass side, and my pwr antenna needs replacement, but I still love it. More power than my Camry LE!

Awesome car
By nelly011 on 11/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Nissan 240SX SE 2dr Hatchback

I loved my car when I had it. It may of had 168,000 miles but it still ran like it was brand new. I was forced to sell it due to college. I wish I still had it.

SILVIA
By Whoa silvia S13 on 11/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Nissan 240SX XE 2dr Coupe

Whoa this car is great compare to the hatch back. This is one car that wont let you down. Its fast, great style, and it handles excellent. You gotta get your self a coupe.

Poor Quality; Fun To Drive.
By _1634_ on 10/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Nissan 240SX XE 2dr Coupe

Had Lots Of Problems; A .50c Platic Gear Broke In A 175$ Window Regulator. (Both Windows Came Out) Automatic Transmission Seems Fragile. Fun To Drive; But Should Be Modified; For Handling / HP Preformance. Get A 91' (DOHC) Manual Coupe;(90 Has SOHC) Fastbacks Are Heavier. I Have Heard Many Nice Things About The SR Swap. Aftermarket Parts Are Either Overpriced; Bad Quality Or Scarce. 17" Tires Might Improve Handling Quite A Bit.

perfect for autoX
By JVB84 on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Nissan 240SX SE 2dr Hatchback

i got this car with 56,000 miles on it for under 3k. the stock airbox left something to be disired over 3000 RPM's but a K&N FIPK intake took care of any problems i had with the power band. car corners really flat even before the strut bar was added. this car is oozing with potential, with a few thousand dollars put in the right places a 240sx could be one of the fastest cars on the road.

awesome.
By corn322 on 07/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Nissan 240SX SE 2dr Hatchback

I've only had this car for a few months, but it's awesome. handling is outstanding. interior looks good, and the outside even better.

Excellent Car
By janmarie on 05/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Nissan 240SX SE 2dr Hatchback

I have replaced the clutch once and of course have done all of the upkeep on a fairly strict schedule. I truly love this car. It is a 5-speed and has safely gotten me home through blizzards, rain storms, and heat waves. This car has been maintained by the dealer where I originally purchased it. I am planning to watch the odometer to go beyond the 300,000 mile mark.