2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor Consumer Reviews 2

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Endeavor model:
Best midsize suv
By Bear on 05/05/08 07:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I test drove a lot of midsize suv's before deciding on the endeavor. I had a 2004 Tahoe z71 and traded it because I wanted better gas mileage and a better warranty. This vehicle is so nice to drive, feels stable, great gas mileage, my kids and all their gear fits comfortably in this car. And it can tow our four wheelers without a problem. The sound system is awesome with the subwoofer. By far better than the others for the price. We got the dvd system and the kids love it when we are on road trips. Great investment.

Very nice
By Edward on 04/28/08 14:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We have had the Endeavor for 1 year and is very pleased. We use REGULAR GAS in it without any ill effects. Averages 19-20 MPG... which is better than My Honda Pilot EX. Build quality is not yet up to Honda standards.

No Regrets Whatsoever- Smooth
By jameo on 04/15/08 04:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this vehicle after painstaking research and test drives of so many others similar in this class. I have to say that have no regrets with my decision for many reasons. I had used this forum as the basis for my final decision and most of the other reviewers and I are in agreement. Overall one of the best deals out there. I live in a snow region and my first driving experience was during a blizzard. While other SUVs and 4WD vehicles where busy with low speed flashers, I cruised along effortlessly among the pack. Smooth ride, lots of midrange power, very roomy, and excellent driver response. Did I mention my insurance rates dropped lower than another vehicle I own, a 1997 Passport?

Loved my 2004 so much I bought a 2007
By c. morris on 03/25/08 13:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

LOVE THIS CAR! Handles great and fun to drive. Never had any trouble with my 2004 or my new one. Will buy another in the future. Lou Fusz made it so simple and were very nice.

Expensive to Own
By devvon on 02/26/08 18:27 PM (PST)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

1- It needs PREMIUM gas or it runs very poorly (weak, and low MPG) 2- Engine has good power, but only with PREMIUM fuel 3- PREMIUM fuel is very expensive. 4- Cheap, tacky plastic fittings in the interior 5- Good interior room. Comfortable seats 6- Exterior styling is hard to get used to. I bought this SUV and now I regret it. Before you buy an Endeavor, be sure you know that PREMIUM fuel is required. It gets VERY expensive to operate this, along with the poor gas milage (15 city, 20-21 hwy, that's with the expensive Premium gas) I know other people like this SUV, but I can't afford PREMIUM gas all the time.

Be careful!!!
By D on 02/14/08 10:38 AM (PST)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I LOVED my Endeavor... until I got into a 6 car pile up caused by MY endeavor. The car ran perfectly, was SO much fun to drive and it looked and felt brand new even after a year of driving. In a snow storm, I was moving 15 mph and a simply tapped on my brakes slightly, the brakes locked instantly, caused me to slide across the divider into oncoming traffic. There was NO reason the brakes should have locked. The insurance adjustor agreed with me. The body structure allowed for my survival but it wouldn't have happened in the first place if my brakes didn't lock. Don't go for looks alone and be careful if you purchase it!

Smart Purchase
By Keith in Texas on 02/05/08 08:33 AM (PST)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The vehicle handles like a car. Needed a vehicle big enough to ride a family with two big kids. The kidís first comment was wow they love the leg room. Everyone sits good. Not clunky like other SUVís I owned.

JayzMomma's car
By JayzMomma on 12/15/07 06:35 AM (PST)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This has got to be my fav car to own so far! I have owned many, I also test drove many SUVs before buying this one. I love it, it is roomy, yet not to large. There is enough room in the back for the kids and there uncle. and they are comfortable. The kids don't complain that there is no room. There is also great leg room in the back for taller people. My brother is 6ft and he fits back there just fine. Never have a complaint.

Doc's Review
By Doc on 11/14/07 20:53 PM (PST)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I traded a Lexus for this vehicle and it is one of the smoothest riding SUV that I have ever owned. Gas mileage is outstanding and it has so much leg room and head clearance that it is the perfect SUV that a person can and will ever drive.

Excellent Value
By TAG on 08/27/07 19:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My wife and I have driven ours over 3000 trouble free mostly highway miles. We're more pleased with our purchase now then when we rolled it off the dealer's lot. This is a very good highway vehicle. One of my biggest concerns about a vehicle of this type was how well it would handle cross-winds and truck wash. Well it is no longer a concern. It's the most stable vehicle I've owned in those conditions. This SUV should not be the well kept secret that it is. The Endeavor is a must drive for those in the market for a mid-size crossover that don't require a third seat.