1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3000GT model:
3000gt
By jaderider on 03/24/14 08:33 AM (PDT)

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT Hatchback 2dr Coupe

Recently purchased my GT from a second owner changed the timing belt, battery, water pump, alternator, new tires, all fluids changed, tune-up, cleaned and polished inside and out. After all that took "Jade" for a slow spin down by the beach I believe the car received as many looks as some of the other beauties. The Mitsu performance is definitely worth mentioning as well, road hugging, tight steering and ample gas peddle for increased speed above 120 mph. One time good deal but quite refreshing. Excellent driving experience from a truly great automobile. Get one you will love it too.

General Review 1995 3000GT 3.0 V6 MT Base
By justreviewer on 10/29/11 14:17 PM (PDT)

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT Hatchback 2dr Coupe

It's fun to drive, lots of power, good handling , and everything i've expected from a good sports car. As well as minimal comfort and spacing. And no cup holders! I guess i shouldn't be drinking anything in this car and expect not to spill. This monster can zoomm. It takes me to places everyday since the day i bought it 11 years ago. Transmission was rebuilt about 5 yrs ago.

Purchased new 14 years ago
By Belinda Cole on 06/07/10 12:05 PM (PDT)

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT Hatchback 2dr Coupe

I remember driving her off the lot 14 years ago and feeling like a million bucks. I still get that feeling today as this car is ageless. The body style is still far ahead of its time. She runs as well today and looks beautiful!. Have had regular maintenance, put on Faulken tires and she purrs. Great gas mileage too. About 29 on the highway. Edmunds has truly misjudged this car. It will be a "collectors car" as there are very few of them around. Still get heads turning and people stopping to look at her. Fabulous acceleration with the "power" button. Beautiful car that still seats 4 people.

Buy one or you're crazy
By mcight on 07/17/09 18:09 PM (PDT)

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT Hatchback SL 2dr Coupe

This was my dream car ever since the first time I seen it. It's got the looks of an extremely expensive car and its got the speed. It has not disappointed me yet. If you want to get somewhere on time this will get you there.

3000 GT SL
By 953000GTSL on 12/15/08 17:44 PM (PST)

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT Hatchback SL 2dr Coupe

I love this car. People ask me all the time what year it is and when I tell them 95 they are very surprised. It looks brand new. It drives like brand new. it turns heads everywhere. If you want the looks of a 100,000 car, but don't want to pay the money, this is the car for you. Be careful other sports will want to race.

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT
By JAsonZerbel on 04/04/07 18:06 PM (PDT)

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT Hatchback 2dr Coupe

My 3000 has been the car of my dreams with one exception, it's a bit pricey to fix and find parts now. I've driven my 3000 to long beach and back from sacramento and loved the smooth handling and comfortable interior every mile. It can even withstand a 90-100 mph long distance drive like that, no problem. This car has had no problems as long as you can afford to keep it regularly maintained, and it is sensitive to the deadlines of the services so plan ahead. I'm over six feet tall and it is my daily commuter and I can get into my 3000gt with ease and grace.

Great, No big complaints
By Jason on 07/14/05 18:43 PM (PDT)

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT Hatchback SL 2dr Coupe

Well...let's see... I bought this car used from a fellow down the block, and ever since then i have loved it, it is great on the turns, and i have had no problems with the engine at all, accept for the 60,000 mile belt change. If you want to look good in a car, and not spend 200,000 on an old GTO, this is the way to go... great ride.

Great Car
By Patrick McKay on 01/21/05 12:07 PM (PST)

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT Hatchback 2dr Coupe

This car treats me very well. There were no major mechanical problems and it never broke down. I had to replace the water pump and timing belts recently but that was the extent of mechanical maintenance necessary.

Speed Demon!!!!!!!
By Stroke21 on 05/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT Hatchback 2dr Coupe

This vehicle was fun from day 1. I get lot's of looks and I can drive fast.Before you buy this car you need to check these 2 things! 1) Headlight Assemblies.(They are expensive so you need to check and make sure there is no moisture, cracks, and the paint is good finding a black headlight is a miracle) 2) Timing Belt.If the timing belt has not been changed, you should change it ASAP.Supposed to be changed every 60,000 miles.(If it breaks you are out an engine.Cost with parts and Labor around $600.00 at a non-dealer shop) Other than those two important things this Car is a dream!

fun
By Jan Bruden on 03/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT Hatchback SL 2dr Coupe

excellent car especially with the smooth automatic