2015 MINI Cooper Consumer Reviews

2015 MINI Cooper - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cooper model:
Love My MINI
By wareagle06 on 03/02/15 11:06 AM (PST)

2015 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car was originally not my first choice. I took one test drive and from that point I was hooked. I was looking for an every day driver that was also fun and I found it in the MINI. It really does have go-kart like handling. The interior is well built with quality materials. The performance is outstanding (I have the S model with the 2.0 twinpower turbo engine). What really sold me was the no cost maintenance.

2015 Mini Cooper S
By stewy_33 on 02/12/15 18:58 PM (PST)

2015 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have 2015 Mini Cooper S 2 door with the 6 speed step-tronic Automatic. For getting around town the Mini is tough to beat. The car is equipped with an engine shut off when you come to a complete stop (you can disable this if you want) its a great fuel saver. The three modes you can part the car into actually have charter in each mode. In sport mode the comes alive and you can hear the waste gate working and the blow off valve chirping. Also the exhaust has a back fire rumble to it. In a few round about circles I had an issue with "flying objects"... this car handles like a go kart and anything not secured or in the glove box can go flying and hit the door/window!!!

DON'T BUY
By bmiller89 on 01/29/15 19:40 PM (PST)

2015 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

My 2015 s hardtop with 500 miles needed a new trans because it kept popping out of first gear, i complained and they gave me a new car now the new one is doing the same thing! I it unsafe and not drivable. I almost got into an accident trying to make a left hand turn! MINI has no idea why it failed and just replaced it with the same part number and have no better solution i wish i never bout this car! Don't waste you money save it for something safer that will STAY IN GEAR!!