Love my Benz
By Head Turner on
1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK230 Kompressor 2dr Convertible
I purchased my 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 with high miles, but being as though it was a seasonal car, and I had always wanted one I made the plunge and I am happy I did. From the first day I got it I had nothing but compliments weather it be from people I know to a complete stranger passing by on the nice warm days with the top down. But that's only the start. this car has great styling and awesome fuel milage. At 92,000 miles, nothing major has gone wrong. The electrical compents went out before I got the car but the previous owner fixed it. It cost about $1,000 to fix. Other than that Its an awesome car so far.
Favorite Features
The style, power, the fast top, awesome handling on the roads, and 24 hour roadside assistance whenever I need it. Theas milage is awesome, it is a lot differnt than my winter SUV. This is an all around great car.
Suggested Improvements
Any complaints I could possibly have are to be expected for owning a car of this nature. The maintance costs could be less, but when you add up all the other times you have to go to the shop with an American made cars like my old Chrysler Sebring Coupe it equals things out over a period of time.