1998 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Review: Happy with the Benz

1998 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Review

Happy with the Benz
By Steve in ICT on

1998 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4dr Sedan

So far, it's great. I've only had my E- 320 Sedan for 2 months, but overall I love it. I switched from a Lexus LS400 that was comfortable but not "fun" to drive and was a gas guzzler. This car is fuel efficient, fun to drive, and turns heads. The features are fine -- I miss heated seats (I bought a 1998 used with out that option) but the dual climate control makes up for it. Very good sound system, very comfortable seats, excellent safety features.

Entire front end of the vehicle, esp. the headlights, the little funky black vents on the moonroof, the stereo, the super smooth and snapy way that it turns corners, excellent turning radius, very effortless to drive. SUPER comfortable and roomy back seats!

Everyone hates the cupholder, but until it breaks it's fine with me. The interior finish could be made a little "warmer". The fabric on the bottom of the doors is not a good choice.