2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLK-Class model:
MB 320 CLK
By matrixsam on 06/09/06 09:43 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car has been excellent from day one. My only regret is that I did not go all the way and bought the CLK 55 in the first place. The 320 is however a good compromise with good fuel economy, styling and comfort. The car handles well and especially with the sport package. My car has the classic brilliant silver with charcoal interior. Other colors I would consider is the black, and the navy. Stay away from red and white colors for this car. A winner is the silver tones, in the classic spirit for MB race cars!

Great Car, no problems ever!
By TraceyThomas on 03/23/06 21:49 PM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

The car has been great since day one. It has been reliable, fun to drive and no repairs other than tires. The ride was fantastic and attention to details perfect. I'm buying another one, my lease is over, this time the CLK 350 they have discontinued the CLK 320.

the best ive had
By ali naghavi on 05/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

thanks mercedes for the last 2 years ive had in a car like you. i appreciate the times we have had together

over priced, I got taken
By maxey on 05/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Over all, I well I was taken for a ride,the purchase was a headace, back and forth over pricing. Car is to over rated. This will be my last mercedes

Yay
By cookie_universe on 11/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I have this slight wind nose that from the passenger side that cannot be rid of. The supposed "SmartKey* " Intermittent Wipers with Rain Sensors is way too sensitive. Even with little drops of rain from the tree (after the rain's subsided), it still continues to work quite sporatically - very inconsistent.

a lemon
By albert1 on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

an absolute disaster...I've driven lexus for the past 10 years and decided to try the CLK. It was in the shop constantly, the door fell off, catalytic converter, gas tank problems, you name it. I traded it in for a lexus.......good riddance!

A change:
By Odila Zocca on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I have a SUV for 5 years and decided to get a small car because my oldest daughter is driving now. I did very little search because the first car dealer I went was the Mercedes. I fell in love with the CLK and I liked the elegance of the 320 and no other car could change my mind. From my sales person to the deliver and the exitment of driving "OZ" (that is what I named him) I'm a very happy customer, thank you!

Great car with some quirks
By GLM on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

After 3 months the rear sunshade and AC display had to be replaced. Nothing major in my opinion. The car is has a high head turning quotient and handles flawlessly and predictably. The V6 engine's rumble has more than enough pick up to justify $9K less than the V8.

Smooth as Silk
By Daboss on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned the last generation CLK in the form of a '99 CLK 320 and recently upgraded to the newly styled coupe. Also being the owner of an '03 E, I appreciated the lateral styling lines. The new CLK is a great blend of comfort with style. At times a car can end up being an unpracticle show piece, instead of a driver, not so here! So forget the backseat leg room and the added trunk space, you want power, style and comfort. This car has it all!! I don't think there is a day I drive this car without a HUGE smile on my face. Gliding through lanes, accelerating effortlessly, dropping all the windows with one touch of a button, it all seems surreal.

My new Benz!
By maconley on 07/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I was drawn to this car based on it's 2003 redesign.