Great little Benz
By boise61 on
2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)
Bought this C300 in Oct 11 and got a fair deal as it was the end of the year. Received 10% disc off MSRP which is good as in our area the dealer has little competition. This is our 7th Merc. and I have to say for the money it is a quality Benz. It is the smallest we have had so you do need to lower expectations. It is not a S Class. From the two front seats it has a smooth ride and good performance. The fit and trim are outstanding and the car is quiet. The only thing that I have found that maybe a problem is that if you have more than two people to cart around the folks in the back need to be short as the head room and leg room are very tight if the front seats are set far to the rear.
Favorite Features
Quality, performance, and comfort. I chose the Luxury version as the Sport was less of a smooth ride. I also come from the old school of wanting the 3 star hood ornament. The two tone interior also makes the car brighter in light and medium gray.
Suggested Improvements
They have changed the C300 for 2012 but I don't know if I would want a 4cyl. The one thing that needs to change a bit is the lower front cowling as I scraped it the firs week I had it. One thing that I don't like is that you can't leave the key in the ignition (as in the garage) as the car will not shut down all the electrical if it is left in the ignition. It does eventually shut down but it takes 5 to 10 min. to do so.