Used 2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 4MATIC Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

All in one for me
By SLPosse

2003 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sport Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have had the car for a little over three months, so this is clearly not a long term review. My review in terms of rating 1-10 are conservative, because a new car is always going to be rated a ten in things like reliability, but how do you know after three months. Aside from that, I think this is a great car. The group this car is classified in is a 5 speed manual, but mine is a auto/tipronic awd c320 sport. I didnt want a japense car, because they are too light when S hits the fan. Its a bit expensive, but I think they should raise the price more. This is a mercedes, reflect that in its pricing even more with the sport versions.

Great handling, Adequate power, Great Tires, Great Rims, Love the exterior and interior styling, glove box cd changer. All around great for my needs. Tires are expensive, but if you are buying the sport, you want the best drive possible, and the pilot sport A/S does that.

Id put an in dash cd or dvd changer, with dvd navi standard. Put a super charger and make the sport a middle ground between c320 and c32.

• Sedan