2004 Mazda Tribute - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tribute model:
I love my car
By maji96 on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute LX-V6 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is an overall good car. I am very pleased with the performance.

Quality Vehicle for a good price
By Tim PD1 on 10/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute LX-V6 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is a well built vehicle. I would buyanother one and tell friends to buy one. It looks better then the escape because of the matched color paint on the outer body. I do wish it would get just a little better gas mileage. over all I would get this SUV again in a heartbeat.

whaleybob's tribute
By whaleybob on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute LX-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Solid ride, fun to drive, plenty of room. Would like a little better fuel mileage. We are really enjoying this car. Great value for the money.

THE BEST 4WD EVER !!!!!!
By trackfever on 10/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute LX-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle handles great!! Fantastic power when getting onto interstates. I have a moonroof which is great for all that fresh air without messing up your hair. Comfortably seats 5 sdults with plenty of leg room. Lots of room for groceries and even the rear seats fold down for those extra large purchases. I love my Tribute!!! ZOOM-ZOOM !!

you need to get one
By printblue on 10/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute ES-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is my favorite vehicle that i have owned so far - it beats the mountineer that I just turned in.The ride is smooth, pickup for a 6cyclinder is great.All the features for the price, heated seats,sun/moon roof,cd changer,awd select on switch,cargo area that you dont have to stoop over to load,leather seats,on and on, this vehicle is wonderful.

Awesome!!!
By jflak on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute LX-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Best vehicle I've ever owned! I traded in a Ford Escape. Ford will tell you it's the same vehicle...I beg to differ! The styling is better, as is the ride. Much less road noise with the Tribute. Great dealership as well.

Zoom Zoom - a great vehicle to own
By Casak on 10/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute ES-V6 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned many vehicles but this one stands taller then any other. I love the handeling and comfort that is delivered to me. Stylish, easy to use instruments make this the one for me. Gas mileage is about 20+ mpg around town with the V6. Of course this is with only 2000 miles on the engine. I expect that will get better when the engine loosens. The dealership also makes the difference to me and I have always had great service at Mazda in Orange Park Mazda.

Nicer than the rest
By adriane on 10/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute ES-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I've been looking for an suv for the past 3 months, and test drove the Toyota Highlander, Rav 4, Honda CRV, Jeep Liberty and went for a 2nd ride in the Mazda Tribute. By far, it has the smoothest ride, and more inside space.

JimsTribute
By CinciJim on 10/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute ES-V6 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Love the look and feel of this car. Handles great. Engine is responsive. Seats are a little hard for long drives, though. High-end sound package is well worth the extra $. Overall, great value in a small SUV. Pricing is right for this car.

Quality controls could be better
By tom gio on 09/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute LX-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

My car was delivered to me with a leaking windshield,anotherleak which soaked the carpet,a damaged headliner and the front end out of line.The dealer did all repairs to my satisfaction.Unfortunately,Mazda customer service didn't think this was anything to be concerned about.