1995 Mazda MX-3 - Consumer Reviews

Base 1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (13 reviews )
WOW
By Tim Dodd on 05/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mazda MX-3 2dr Hatchback

Well, I love cars. I love fast cars. I love fun to drive cars. My Mx-3 1.6 DOHC is awesome. But honestly it's got no pull in the bottom end. But wind her up, and she gets going. It corners like a dream. I can easily take a 90 degree city street turn at 40 with out gettin at all afraid of loosing it. It's a great car for windy fun roads. I love the styling and the room for such a small car. I can fit my whole drumset in it and still have room for a passenger! What a great car.

LEMON LEMON LEMON!!!! Please read.
By WORST CAR EVER on 05/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mazda MX-3 2dr Hatchback

Here, in brief, is my car repair history -replaced clutch twice -check engine light always flashes and not even the dealer can fix it -new tires cost $1600(cdn) -transmission need to replaced -new distributer cost $1100(cdn) -electrical system has failed several times (at least 10), sometimes right after the Mazda dealership has repaired it!!! -trunk release broke after a year -consistantly gets fliud leaks, some are expensive to repair

more than happy
By mazda owner on 03/03/02 17:31 PM (PST)

1995 Mazda MX-3 2dr Hatchback

I have owned my Mazda MX-3 for five years now, and I have never had any major problems with it. It still looks great, fits in with all the new sporty cars, and is fast! My only problem with it is the placement of the cupholders, and that the backseats are a little too small. It's so easy to find replacement parts for it anywhere online, and the gas mileage is incredible. It's such a reliable car, and is so cute for anyone. I'm more than happy with my purchase.