2012 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda6 model:
Best Value in a Sporty Sedan
By madmaz on 08/08/13 15:00 PM (PDT)

2012 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

We all know that Mazda got a deal on Black, Gray and Silver paint but that's OK. For the price of Mazda 3 where else can you find a car that's fun to drive, handles better than the competition, has great seats, is relatively quiet inside (windows up) and has a huge trunk. Very important (to me) ... this is not a "Skyactiv" engine but the 2.5 4-cyl averages 30 mpg in mixed driving; with a clutch, you can coast up to traffic lights. Alas, it is not a drag-racer but will keep up with normal traffic. Engine will come on strong over 3K RPM but fuel mileage will suffer. At 10K miles on the clock, no mechanical or electrical issues. A well-built machine. Highly recommended.

Fun and practical
By hutch7 on 06/01/12 21:00 PM (PDT)

2012 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Honestly I was looking for a 3 but with all the incentives the 6 was a better deal. I like the looks, comfort and driving dynamics. The interior is comfortable and ergonomic. I love the 6M tranny, shifts easily and the clutch is pretty much perfect. My son keeps asking to borrow the keys and take it out (he's learning to drive a stick). So far so good.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan in VA is:

$164 per month*