Used 2011 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Lincoln Mkz - Consumer Reviews

2011 Lincoln MKZ

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:

What more do you really need
By penpat2020

2011 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this 2011 Lincoln MKZ used with just over 23,000 miles for under $20k! Car has everything you could want in a luxury car, leather, 10 speaker surround sound, rear-back up, navigation with Sync and bluetooth, chrome, etc. For a car of similar size and quality in it's class you would easily be paying $7-12k more. Value is unbeatable. As for drive quality, I have test-drove an A4, TL, C300, and 328i as well as previously owned a Cadillac CTS. They all had their quirks and pros and cons. This car stands up to all of them. It may not be the best of the best, but the value in the package is unbeatable.

Favorite Features

Sync package along with back- up camera is great. Navigation function is excellent with the large screen. Split screen shows navigation on drivers side and radio on passenger unlike other cars I have seen that are reversed.

Suggested Improvements

instead of chrome clad wheels make them all chrome. Add a few extra horsepower and you have a winner.

3-20-2014 Still a happy customer.
By justinefrie

2011 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My sister bought a 2010 Lincoln MKZ and took me to lunch the next day. I liked the car so much, I went to Lincoln the next day to trade in my Infiniti. I got a great deal on a 2011 Lincoln MKZ AWD and during those snow-filled roads in NY, that AWD was great! In fact, it was impressive and I didn't really think that much about it when I got the AWD vehicle. It drove through deep snow like an all terrain vehicle. The car is really solid. Comfortable on long drives. Clean interior design. DVD player. Navigation. Too much to mention. I just want to thank Lincoln for making a car for my taste: young.

Favorite Features

Side view mirror traffic control (mirrors light up when someone is passing you; safety feature).

Suggested Improvements

Just keep the improvements coming. Love the car.

Next time I'll look past the new
By cudaowner

2011 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am sorry I did not drive this car for a few hours before we leased it. After the first road trip I knew I had made a mistake. Undersupported seats make for a miserable ride. You cannot get the air from dash vest off of you. The radio is rediculous and the wind and road noise is awful. The sloppy shifting transmission newer knows what gear it wants. The memory seats have a short memory. I sure don't see any value or luxury in this MKZ.

Favorite Features

We really think this car is the best looking Ford/Lincoln they offer!

Suggested Improvements

Call the car what it really is. An imported Ford Fusion with a Lincoln emblem.

More than satisfied
By johnnyshea3

2011 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have almost nothing but good things to say about this car. Base model comes very well equipped with virtually everything you would hope to have in a entry level premium sedan. As a technology junkie, the Microsoft-powered Sync interface (standard), is absolutely top shelf. The ride is quiet and supple, with the V6 supplying plenty of power as well as fuel economy. Handling is a tad underwhelming, but that is really my only beef. The cabin is well laid out, and both fit and finish and interior materials are very good. I find the seats to be very comfortable, and rear legroom is satisfactory. Even without A or Z plan, my sign and drive lease payment was under $400 a month. Recommended!

Favorite Features

Sync, heated/cooled seats, fuel economy

Suggested Improvements

handling could be more responsive, styling (while good), could stand a little more differential from it's Fusion/Milan siblings

Luxury Sports Car
By sussexman

2011 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had my MKZ for 6 months now and overall it is a great car. I was looking for a comfortable car that kept me connected to the road and the MKZ did that better then CTS, BMW or Mercedes for the dollar. If you spend allot of time in the car as I do 8500 miles already and you are 6'4" this is a great vehicle. I am getting 21 MPG. The car is also very quiet. Navigation is also accurate and speech access makes it easy to use wile driving. Plenty of power both off the start and passing however transmission gets rough when you get on it. Trans is smooth during normal driving. You have to pull out the headlight switch to turn on driving lights this is poor placement as your knee turns it off.

Favorite Features

Speech access, Handling, Comfort and interior size. It is extremely deceiving from the outside.

Suggested Improvements

Remove pull feature on headlight switch. When you are on the cell phone via bluetooth and turn up the volume the next time the phone ring it is extremely loud volume controls need to be separated. GPS speech interrupts phone conversation.