2003 Lincoln LS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LS model:
Superior Value to BMW530 or BMW540
By ASteinb on 04/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

It's sad that so much is spent on BMW 5 series, when the top of the line LSV8 premium sport with navigation is such a better value. I shopped BMWs extensively. To match what I bought (leased) ased on $42K ($47K MSRP) would have required the high 50s for a similarly-equipped BMW.

Repeat Performance
By LS Cruiser on 03/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This past Saturday, I traded my 2001 LS for an '03 Premium Sport. As much as I liked my last car, I like the new one even more (much more!!). The car feels more solid, the interior materials feel (and look) much better and luxorious, the transmission shifts better (and faster), and the seats are much more supportive than those in my last car. This car is an absolute blast to drive!! Well Done, Lincoln!!

I love this car.
By A.L. Johnson on 03/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I am so pleased with everything about this car. It is quite, fast, smooth. Even though the V8 premium sport seemed a bit pricy I now feel it was worth every penny for the upgrade for all of the little nice features.

World Class Sports Sedan
By mr.t on 02/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I truly enjoy driving this car. The engine is powerful yet the ride is very smooth. You really appreciate the effort that was placed in making the ride quiet. The LS handles like a fine tuned sports car. I like the exterior appearance. It is very nice without being overdone.... or "fadish."

World Class Sports Sedan
By Mr.T on 02/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Love this Hot Rod Lincoln
By alfire on 02/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This car is so much fun to drive, that I look for places to go. The performance of the V8 is great, but the handling of this car is even better! I have added a K&N Filter and Magnaflow exhaust and just love the sound.

What an incredible car !!!
By JoeL on 02/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This car was made for me. It has every possible feature and gadget that I'd ever wanted and it's just the right size, big trunk, seats four, folding seats, and an near perfect safety record. But its real strength is its handling and performance. Plenty of power (especially at highway speeds) and very controllable, neutral handling. Nothing upsets this car. The 2003's upgrades read like a list of the items that I wanted addressed when I drove the 2001. Lincoln has really created a great car.

Kick butt LS
By DUKE of DUKES on 02/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Been looking at the LS for several years, finally bought one. I wished I would have bought one sooner, the car is a lux hot rod. So far it has lived up to its billing. Just wished Lincoln would get the word out on this vehicle.

A great car made even better.
By mrgdr on 02/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This is my second LS. I also own a 2000 LS V8 Sport. Lincoln engineers have made a great handling vehicle even better by improving the NVH properties of the 2003 model without sacrificing the solid, razor -sharp feel of this car. Most people don't appreciate the superior properties of the platform the LS is built on. I have every confidence that my 2003 LS will be as dependable and thrilling to drive as my 2000 has been.

The encore is even better
By jjmatt on 02/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Just traded my 2000 LS Sport for a 2003. As much as I loved the original, it had its small but undeniable flaws (storage space, transmission minor hesitation). All these seem to have been addressed, and added more power to boot !! They listedned to their customers and have a real winner!!