2003 Lincoln LS Consumer Reviews 5

2003 Lincoln LS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LS model:
I waited too long
By crawldaaad on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

Power and handling great. All the toys and whistles even better.Watch out BMW.

AMERICAN EXCITEMENT
By FLOYD TURLEY on 09/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I LOVE DRIVING THIS CAR. IT SIMPLY MAKES ME FEEL GOOD WHEN I'M BEHIND THE WHEEL. THE STYLE IS NICE, THE EXHAUST NOTE IS SWEET, THE HANDLING IS GREAT.THE DOWN SHIFTS ARE A LITTLE SLOW HOWEVER. ALL AND ALL IT IS A GREAT CAR. IF I WAS TO DO IT OVER AGAIN I WOULD SAVE UP THE EXTRA FUNDS TO BUY THE V8 MODEL. THE V6 IS STILL GREAT FOR MY BUDGET.

LS V8 SPORT
By RDEVERTSEN on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I PICKED THIS CAR UP ON JUNE 1ST AND DROVE IT CROSS COUNTRY WITHIN ONE WEEK. WHAT A PLEASURE TO DRIVE. PLENTY OF POWER AND GREAT HANDLING TOO. THE TRANSMISSION SHIFTS SMOOTHLY AND HANDLES ALMOST LIKE A MANUAL STICK. I THINK THE MAINTENANCE COVERAGE THAT COMES WITH THIS VEHICLE IS SUPERB

What a great automobile for the money
By rwflorida on 09/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I am just thrilled with this automobile. It a dream to drive. You do not hear a sound from the outside. I cannot say enough good things about this automobile. The service is also just the best. They cannot do enough for me. Plus, 3 year of service goes along with the sale. I have owned many cars in my lifetime and this one is by far the best I have ever driven.

So good, this is my second LS
By Exit32a on 08/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I owned an early 2000 LS V8 and enjoyed the car so much, I ordered a 2003 model as soon as they were introduced. The LS does everything well. From outstanding acceleration to responsive handling, this car exudes poise and class. I should also mention that I bought a new 2002 Thunderbird -- the LS's kissing cousin.

lincon review
By vivian turner on 08/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

i think that it has more then enough power i dont think that you should change anything about it is my favorite car that i own. and it was well worth the prise

Great car to drive
By SLincoln on 08/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

The strong points of this car are its performance. Acceleration and handling are both excellent. This adds up to a very safe high performing car. If you drive freeway this car allows you to get on and through spaces in traffic without any effort. The car tracks very stable and predictably at all speeds through varying tightness and undulating turns. The interior is clean and logically laid out, good rear seat room nice view with theater seating, very good stereo and easy to use NAV system. 7000 miles and no issues. Dealer has performed oil change no charge, the 3 year 36000 mi free maintenance is a great bargain.

Outstanding performance
By techman on 08/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

The LS is billed as a combination of luxury and performance and delivers both, especially performance. The V-8 is smooth and has plenty of power and torque, but the most impressive thing about the car is the handling. It's responsive, goes where you point it and corners like it's on rails -- a real thrill to drive! I considered earlier models, but the refinements in the 2003 model sold me. Lincoln obviously listened to owners. I have no regrets so far and would recommend the car. Test drive one and find yourself some curves!

2003 LincolnLS
By msteinberg on 08/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Premium Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

It is a great car to drive EXCEPT in the snow. The car will fish tail.

Works for both short wife & tall husband
By Kirk on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln LS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

We've had the car for a couple months now and its so much fun to drive. Our son drives a 97 Mustang GT manual and this LS could probably beat it in every driving category. The LS has "balance" that the GT just doesn't have. The real-wheel drive together with independent rear suspension really make a difference. Under "severe" conditions I always feel confident in the LS; where in the GT there are many times that I have to "back-off". Lincoln has done a good job in making the suspension, brakes, & wheels very light so that the car absorbs these bumps without transferring the force into the steering wheel or drivers seat.