2002 Lincoln LS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LS model:
Love My Hot Rod Lincoln
By DizWiz on 08/15/05 22:31 PM (PDT)

2002 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This car can get up and go! It is smooth to drive and handles like a dream. Three free years of oil changes and other normal mileage work helps too. The rear wheel drive gives great handling at all times. This car is my baby. I love my little black car. I hope to drive and enjoy this car for many years.

Love it
By Love It on 07/23/05 20:09 PM (PDT)

2002 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This car is everything! It has speed and european styling. Plus if you're buying used you can get a hell of a deal on them.

Poor Man's BMW
By John on 05/29/05 18:35 PM (PDT)

2002 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

We were looking for a performance car with 4 doors and a V-8 to replace our aging Grand Marquis. We settled on the LS after our first test drive. The LS delivers when it comes to power and acceleration and gets decent gas mileage on the highway (24 MPG) and has all the creature comforts you would expect to find on a luxury sport sedan. I would compare it to a BMW 7 series in styling and performance for about half the price. There have been no problems since we had it and the bumper to bumper warranty with free maintenance has made the LS a worry free purchase. The 6 speed transmission shifts flawlessly under full power and the sound from under the hood tells you that this car is a beast!

Lincoln LS
By Vaughn on 03/26/05 08:01 AM (PST)

2002 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

All around it's the best car I've owned. My biggest complaint is the size and placement of the cup holders.

2002 LSE Review
By Troy Hamblin on 03/18/05 11:42 AM (PST)

2002 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This car has great acceleration with incredibly smooth automatic shifting. The traction control system is great in the winter in the midwest. I was skeptical about it when I bought the car, but it has proved itself in the winters. It is almost impossible to spin this car around in the snow under normal driving circumstances. It has never happened to me. The car is also very quiet on the inside.

2002 Lincoln LS
By apdem on 02/19/05 10:16 AM (PST)

2002 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The car is wonderful. The V6 has plenty of power and the handling is excellent. The Alpine audio system is first rate. Very comfortable interior, but could use more interior storage space.

Love It.. but...
By Bob on 01/14/05 13:14 PM (PST)

2002 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great riding car, high comfort level, V6 had more then enough power and acceleration for Interstate driving. Low noise level, handling easy on the driver. Dislikes... The Shadow Red on Black instrument panel hard to read on bright sunny day. "Eyes to road glance." Large trunk, high lift and long reach to load and unload. Trunk hinges take up trunk space. Not a touring car.

No Real Problems
By Ducsman on 07/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have had the LS since new almost two years and have had no problems. It in the V6, black (yes, it is a pain to keep clean) w/17 chrome wheels. I rarely go anywhere that someone does not comment about how good the car looks. I would purchase another one. It is just fun to drive.

After 2 months, still love this car
By hobby on 06/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I recently purchased this vehicle used and was quite impressed with the power, comfort and handling of this car. The V8 spins up quickly and the car eagerly handles the twisties. I also like the elegant comfort of the leather seats. I don't know what else I could ask for. I was surprised that Lincoln could build such a nimble car with room for my family.

Depreciation
By Juleon on 05/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

I love this LSE, of course you can't find the LSE in the books. LSE has round fog lights, Aerodinamics around the car, 17 inch chrome wheels and chrome tail pipes. Very slick, but depreciates to fast that you do not want to buy another. The front light cover fogs when it rains not good for a for $44,000 vehicle. Also the depreciation on this vehicle is very bad two years later is only worth $16,000, so bad, so bad.