2002 Lexus LS 430 Consumer Reviews 7

2002 Lexus LS 430 - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 5-speed Automatic - (65 reviews )
Excelent!
By Lex man on 03/09/02 15:01 PM (PST)

2002 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

That michel is crazy! I purchased a 2001 LS430, ultra-luxury package, fully loaded. The ride is great, and the Mark Levinson sound system is so great! Its the best i have ever hear! Bose and Nakamitchi are no way as good. GPS is great. Love the rear command center for massagers, climate, etc. Fantanstic!

World Quality
By fvdeane on 03/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

From the first day this car has been like no other I've ever driven. Smooth, quiet, powerful, rides like a dream. The Mark Levinson sound system is fantastic. You can hear every instrument like it was in the car with you. The fit and finish are superb. I have the black/black, and the richness of the look is fantastic. I got my $57,600 worth, believe me!

Comfortable around town cruiser
By V on 03/04/02 09:39 AM (PST)

2002 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I bought the LS430 for family and guests to have something to drive around town in comfortably and safely. If you want a real comfortable and sports sedan buy the Audi S8!

LS430
By michel on 03/03/02 21:53 PM (PST)

2002 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

My lexus ls430 is an o.k. car. The engine is under powered. It is very quiet and the ride is nice though I just dont like the car at all. It was a horrible buy. The dealers at the dealership treated me like I was buying a geo metro. I should've bought the new Q45. The sound system in the lexus is horrible! It is very tinny and doesnt sound very good at all.

Simply the best!
By Lexus freak on 02/28/02 20:55 PM (PST)

2002 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I already purchased 6 LS400's, and last year, i decided to try a Benz S430. I was just about to buy it until I went to the autoshow and sat in the Lexus LS430 Ultra-lux. It was the best car I've seen! Well, guess what, I have myself a 2001 Lexus LS430 Ultra-luxury, millenium silver on black leather. The best, even better than an S-class!