1995 Lexus LS 400 Consumer Review: Great car to own

1995 Lexus LS 400 Sedan - Consumer Review

Great car to own
By KenF on

1995 Lexus LS 400 4dr Sedan

You can't go wrong with this car. It is built solid and made to run. I'm in sales and depend on a vehicle to be dependable and look great too. This one has exceeded my expectations in every way. Also, people assume you spent a lot more for it than most other vehicles. For that reason, it gives a small level of prestige to the owner...if that is important to you. To me, the value of owning it has been its flawless dependability. Even if it is a little more expensive to maintain, it is worth every bit. Toyota/Lexus builds super vehicles!

Favorite Features

Midrange power is awesome! When passing, all you have to do is push and go! The comfort level in this car is among the best provided in any luxury vehicle. I've been riding in my 95 LS 400 for three years now and haven't felt fatigued one bit, even on cross country trips.

Suggested Improvements

How do you improve on perfection? All they've done on the newer models is bump up the HP and changed the styling a bit...also provided some new electronic gizmos like navigation and such. I've little to contribute regarding this vehicle when it comes to improvements.