2008 Lexus IS 250 2.5L V6 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Best Car In Its Class

2008 Lexus IS 250 Sedan - Consumer Review

Best Car In Its Class
By Emily on

2008 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I test drove every car in this price range and the Lexus made my decision so easy! It comes with many features in the base model that other cars you pay extra for (like 6 CD changer, iPod adaptor, sunroof, leather, premium sound, smart key). I got the base model because I felt like it was already very loaded. It handles so smooth and tight. My previous car was a 330i BMW and there is no comparison. My BMW had the premium package and still was not as loaded as the base model Lexus.

Favorite Features

I like how you can buy XM or Sirius and you don't have to buy a whole package to get it. Many other car companies only offer satellite in a whole package. I also like the way the base model is very well equipped. I love the smart key, the way the stereo sounds & automatic headlights!

Suggested Improvements

I wish you could just get navigation without a whole $5,700 package. Also, 204 horsepower might not be enough for some people, but I like the added gas mileage and reduced speeding tickets.