Fantastic Automobile
By Ron on
2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
I looked at the BMW-5, Benz, Infiniti M, Acura, Audi S4, Jaguar, etc etc... none met what I was looking for until I found the new GS 300. With the redesign of the Lexus GS 300 AWD, I finally have found a car that is a perfect blend of form and function. It feels like a luxurious sedan but doesn't look like an old 4-door family car. While some prefer the stiff ride of the BMW 5-series as several like to 'feel the road', I like the feeling of comfort. AWD is a huge plus as well (unlike my BMW aka "silver sled". While it does not have as much HP as the Infiniti M, it feels better put together (the M felt like a boat w/its strange wooden trim). The screen +key + bluetooth are great as well!!
Favorite Features
1) The keyless key!! 2)The Nav Screen, w/o the Nav, is still great! Usually they are very bland (ie Infiniti) if you don't get the NAV 3) Bluetooth 4) Button to fold mirrors back 5) Light effects as you approach with keyless key
Suggested Improvements
1) More HP -- Not that I (or anyone for that matter) REALLY needs it, it falls short to the Infiniti and Acura 2) The Nav system is an entire pkg costing $4K+ <--too much 3) Wish it had plug-in MP3 capability.