1999 Lexus GS 300 Consumer Review: Best car I have ever owned

1999 Lexus GS 300 Sedan - Consumer Review

Best car I have ever owned
By SF_ftbl on

1999 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan

I bought it with 2K miles. The feature that hooked me and I still use to this day is the button to roll down all the windows and open the sun roof from outside the car (comes in handy on those very HOT days). The car now has over 120K miles and all I have had to replace was a timing belt (100K) and a starter. A few years back I started looking for a replacement but could not find anything I liked so my wife let me "PIMP" the ride. I added a really cool kit to it and had the outside repainted the same Zinnabar Pearl. Added Halo headlights and a chrome grill. No one can believe it is a 99'. It is a head turner, but I know I will have to sell it one day.

Rolling down the windows from outside. Head turning good looks (red color). Reliability going on 10 years only two problems.

Better fuel efficiency. Don't like the newer design, seems smaller so I didn't buy it and kept this one.