I Love This Truck
By Peter Taylor on
2003 Land Rover Discovery HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
This is a truck - not a sedan! Don't make the mistake of confusing the two! This truck has been, over the past two years, simply the best handling, capable and fun to drive vehicles I have ever owned/driven. It handles very well on any surface, in any weather. The ride quality is superb! Easy to drive, it takes care of you. I've found myself in precarious situations and have made it through unscathed! With plenty of power and pickup, I've a confident feeling in any situation. To anyone who daily drives the DC streets, the offroad features make this vehicle a dream as it makes it's way, effortlessly, through arguably the worse streets in the nation.
Favorite Features
I LOVE the styling, exterior and interior. The interior is very comfortable and simplified. Very functional and easy to use. Not a lot of unnessary extras. LOVE this engine! LOVE the suspension and handling! In two years, I've not had one problem!
Suggested Improvements
Although I use the navigation system, would appreciate a map. Although not really that bad, if fuel consuption is a big consideration, don't strain yourself... buy a sedan. With the money I've not spent on maintenance, I've got plenty to gladly put into the tank!