2014 Kia Soul Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Soul model:
Finally Got the Kia Soul!
By jack2014 on 03/03/14 07:54 AM (PST)

2014 Kia Soul Wagon ! 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

It was worth the wait.

My First Kia
By bikeropa on 02/23/14 19:50 PM (PST)

2014 Kia Soul Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

My first Kia, although I've driven my brother's Soul (a 2011, I believe) a few hundred miles. This one is a big improvement in ride quality and noise! It's peppy enough for normal driving and my first tank returned 26 mpg in city driving. I'm impressed with the number of features for the price (power locks, cruise, power windows, selectable steering control, Sirius, Bluetooth, etc.) on a base model. The one thing that I haven't figured out yet is how to get the headrest further back (I usually wear a brimmed hat), as the adjustment shown in the manual gives very limited movement. Overall, though, I'm very impressed!

2014 Kia Soul, my third Soul!
By fhgardner on 11/18/13 10:34 AM (PST)

2014 Kia Soul Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

This is my third Soul, having purchased 2011 and 2013 Exclaim models (I still own the 2013 Exclaim model), and they keep getting better and better! Budgetary limitations forced me to purchase the Base A/T model this time. Have had it for 10 days and 400 miles and it is a dream! The redesign of the chassis/frame and the suspension system has resulted in a much quieter soother riding car with a stiffness that is screaming "quality!". Time will tell if my impressions will last, but if the 2013 and 2011 models are any guide, I'm in for another pleasurable ownership period!!!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Kia Soul Wagon in WA is:

$171 per month*