2004 Kia Amanti - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic - (166 reviews )
Betty's Ride
By Betty Carlin on 06/10/08 20:38 PM (PDT)

2004 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is truly a girls' car! I love driving and showing everyone my beautiful Amati!!! People stop and ask me what kind of car is that? They are impressed that its a Kia. They want to know all about it and the guys want the check out under the hood! The ride and drive is right up there with Cadillac and other great classic autos,as I have owned them too. The Amati has all the power you need on the road and handles beautifully. It is a pleasure to own such a wonderful auto at the most competitive price out there. I do look forward to my next Amati. ps.The gas mile is also very good! Thanks Betty C

Best Car Ever Made
By Lady on 12/03/07 21:02 PM (PST)

2004 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Ive had Cadillacs, Mercedes, Continentals, Corvettes and this is the most comfortable car around. Hope they put a GPS in the new models. Love the CD and radio/apeakers. Feel safe with all the air bags. All I can say is "try it you'll like it!"

Look out Cadillac and Toyoto
By Bob on 08/06/07 16:13 PM (PDT)

2004 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased in December of 2004 off showroom floor. Liked the body style, amenities and overall comfort. First problem was with brake rotors. Second problem was with tires. Rapid wear and could not find anyone in my area to adjust because they could not get tires from the mfg. Good gas mileage on hwy, have gotten over 30 mpg. Traded Toyoto Camry that we didn't like. Amanti is better than my Cadillac Fleetwood Bro. Better mileage than Cadillac and about the same as Toyoto. Wife really likes this one. Will probably buy another.

Just passed 60k
By steve on 01/29/07 09:07 AM (PST)

2004 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This will be easy. I just passed 60k miles. My car has spent zero seconds in the repair shop. The only thing I've done is replace tires and battery. Easily the best car I've ever owned and I've owned many.

I love it!
By Normagladys on 01/02/07 10:06 AM (PST)

2004 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I wouldn't trade my Kia for anything. It handles like a sports car. The interior is classy. The heated seats are a must from now on. Buy one and you will see just what I am talking about.

A Real Sleeper
By Pain on 11/20/06 17:05 PM (PST)

2004 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The performance and styling of the Amanti is outstanding. I have driven it across country and it handles and rides like a true luxury car. Several friends have compared the styling to that of the Jaguar. The solid door closing sound, the leather seats and the interior features gives the feeling of a much more expensive automobile. One negative, the tires are wearing out too fast even though they are balanced and aligned.

Kia
By diphy on 11/11/06 09:28 AM (PST)

2004 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Only problems have been with the tires -- everything else has been fine. The interior is roomy, and the car drives like a dream.

I Adore My Amanti
By I Love My Amanti!! on 11/11/06 07:41 AM (PST)

2004 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love my Amanti -- I've named mine Sterling and it is a fantastic car. It gets a lot of 'looks' on the road as it is still a newer model that a lot of people have not seen. I've been stopped at red lights and in parking lots by people who want to see the car and know what it is. People seem to adore it. As I do. The car is solid, rides very nicely and is full of creature comforts. I bought mine fully loaded.

my 04 Amanti
By steve on 11/11/06 04:56 AM (PST)

2004 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

As a sales person I find this to be a fantastic vehicle for my needs. I disagree with the comment of a weak v-6. The car is very comfortable and has all the room 5 people need. I get a lot of positive comments on the vehicle. I will buy a second Amanti.

Too Bad for poor service
By M.L. on 11/11/06 04:43 AM (PST)

2004 Kia Amanti 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Like the car, but the service stinks. Had to have the front grill replaced three times already for deformed molding and it needs to be replaced again. Front suspension rode like a skateboard until one service tech stuffed more rubber in there. Nothing major has broken, but it's those little things that add up. Bumper to Bumper warrenty? NO, the salesman lied. Decent service, not a chance. Doubt I would ever purchase a Kia again because of their poor poor service. With all that said, plus much more that could be, I still like the Amanti. But it is a machine, and proper service is necessary at times.