2012 Infiniti QX SUV Consumer Reviews

2012 Infiniti QX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific QX model:
Best Value in the Class
By bryson5657 on 03/26/15 05:42 AM (PDT)

2012 Infiniti QX SUV QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

I am picking up our 2012 QX today. When we drove the car we couldn't believe how comfortable, powerful, and well-designed it is. I'll update this review as we own the car but am excited that we bought it, CPO with 45k miles on it, for less than the cost of a new 2015 Ford Explorer Sport or Ford Expedition XLT. To compare this vehicle to Fords, Chevy Tahoe LTZ, GMC Yukon, or 2010'ish Escalades is on-par with the point for the segment and this vehicle appears to be heads/tails above the rest in terms of refinement, power, and MPG.

Not perfect but really good - and expensive!
By wildkat11 on 11/07/12 21:01 PM (PST)

2012 Infiniti QX SUV QX56 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

We've had this car for 18k miles. I like it. My wife thinks it's too big. It does feel big even though it's not any larger than other SUV's. I find that I use the surround cameras often during parking. Lots of nice features. Ride is harsh on entrance ways and sizeable bumps - but it's a smooth highway cruiser. If I drive the vehicle and really baby it I can get the listed mpg. My wife, however, is getting under 14 mpg average in mostly midsize town driving. I'm pretty disapointed in the mpg. Plus the tank is too small so you're constantly filling up with fuel.