2004 Infiniti FX45 Consumer Reviews 4

2004 Infiniti FX45 - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.5L V8 AWD 5-speed Automatic - (63 reviews )
Love it!
By grmensz on 04/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Infiniti FX45 AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Have only had this beast for 2 weeks, but loving it. Hard to believe how well it handles considering it's size. Sold a G35 sedan (which I really enjoyed) to purchase the FX and don't regret it a bit.

Wow! Awesome Ride!! Amazing!
By bobofett on 04/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Infiniti FX45 AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I can't believe how fast, smooth and exciting this SUV is. I've owned this thing for about 2 months now and I still salivate at just the thought of getting back on the road to drive my FX45 again. I've always wanted an SUV but also a sports car. In this FX, I got both and then some. All I can say is Wow!!

Great fun vehicle to drive
By Heidiandbruce on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Infiniti FX45 AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

All around fun vehicle. Alittle road feel thru the steering wheel. Slight hesitation on accelaration.

god do i love it
By martin gojcaj on 03/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Infiniti FX45 AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

my mother bought it for me, i was interested in the g35 but when i drove this sucker geez it was so hard to resist not getting it. the style the preformance, the everything about it is wonderful and worth 100% of its money, not to mention the great speed it produces in stick mode i was flattered at the response of the car A+ QUALITY

I Bought 2
By Jim Vine on 03/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Infiniti FX45 AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

This vehicle reaches out for you in styling, quality and performance. It has loads of trick features and the accelleration is unbelievable..and although the FX35 moves too..the FX45 is like a rocket of wheels. Navigation, rear DVD,rear camera, seat and pod memory are tops. I bought a 2003 at super smoking prices and wife took it over immediately, I went back and bought her a 2004 Liquid Copper..the #1 color she picked out.

LOVE MY N-FUN-ITI
By Alan Kunski on 02/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Infiniti FX45 AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Heard it coming before I saw it..... great Vehicle.... would trade it anytime for another of the same..... loved it so much that my vanity plates say "Nfuniti"

Infiniti managed to mess up tires!
By Rida on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Infiniti FX45 AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I gave this CUV a 7 for performance because they really managed to pick POOR tires as the standard fare. I expect better tires and as we all know tires can make or break the performance. These tires get a 0 on a scale of 0-10 for performance on snow. It is impossible to find appropriate winter tires with the 20 inch rims. So be ready to buy the 18 inch alloy rims too if you get a dusting of snow where you live. I really expect more from a Can$60,000+ car. On dry pavement the acceleration is simply great and the preformance is good for a 2,000kg CUV. I am happy overall with my purchase.

Driving is fun again.
By demfan on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Infiniti FX45 AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned 5 Infiniti vehicles over the years and found them all absolutely reliable. The FX is a brilliant design and makes driving fun again, even in rush hour traffic. The speed and handling are comparable to a sports car.

BEST SUV
By URSZULA on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Infiniti FX45 AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

THIS SUV IS LUXURIOUS AND SPORTY AT THE SAME TIME!WHEN U FELL LAZY AND WANNA GO 60 DOWN THE FREEWAY WITH COMPLETE LUXURY FINE! BUT WHEN TOUR HYPED UP AND WANNA PUSH THE PEDAL TO THE METAL FINE TOO BECAUSE YOU GOT SOMTHIN TO DO IT WITH! I LOVE MA INFINITI FX45!

Love this car
By berci on 02/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Infiniti FX45 AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

It is the best thing that has ever been on the roads in America. Too bad those roads in Boston are so bad that they make my baby go all over the place. (On smooth roads there are no complaints.) Other than that there are no issues, but the nose marks on my window from curious people wanting to see what's inside.