Used 2002 Hyundai XG350 Consumer Reviews - 104 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Hyundai XG350

View reviews for a specific XG350 model:

2002 XG350
By Peter

2002 Hyundai XG350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We were looking for a new car with a good warranty. My wife fell in love with this car and that was it. The 60000 mile or 5 year warranty and 100000 mile drive train warranty were major reasons for purchase. I have received numerous compliments about this car. It is a very comfortable ride with beautiful interior features. Luxury cars costing many thousands more dollars are no better than the XG350 as far as I am concerned.

Interior comfort and conveniences. Being able to use either automatic or clutchless shifting. Good gas mileage.

Better gear differential when shifting from 1st t0 2nd gears

Happy Customer
By Mike F.

2002 Hyundai XG350 L 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned Honda and Nissan products and were very pleased with them. I decided to give Hyundai a chance so I could get a few more creature comforts without breaking my piggy-bank open. I must say that I am more than pleased with my decision. I have over 80000 miles on my XG350L and have never had it in the shop for anything. No other car I've ever owned was as comfortable, powerful and agile as the XG. Without question, the XG is the best deal in its class.

Heated, power seats with memory position for two people. Moonroof. Sports shifter.

Cup holders are bad. Cruise control doesn't handle downhill rolls very well (jerky). Add horn sound to remote door lock. Make fuse panel more accessable.

best car owend and driven
By casper

2002 Hyundai XG350 L 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

great car and speed econmy grouth gas miles was greatprice gas went up car ran like champ it had power to go with it speed was un stopable snow didnt even face tcs came trough like a champ tracktion was there at all types of weather and for crash test it did wat it was suppose to do bring my family home great car

best value on the market
By Stan B

2002 Hyundai XG350 L 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This our second Hyundai with about 15 years and several new cars between Hyundai purchases. We have had her for more than 4 years, I still feel that our Hyundai XG350L is the best value on the market. We presently have 51,000 miles and will seriously consider buying another Hyundai because of our experience with our dealer, the cars reliabilty, comfort and safety features.

comfortable seats, handles very well in all weather conditions, responsive engine that is happy to do 70mph all day, highway driving range of more than 420 miles.

Cruise control that does not need to be turned on by some hidden switch, digital compass, auto lights that turn on sooner, day time running lights, radio volume that adjusts to interior noise.

I drive a lot and really like my XG-350
By Leo in Indiana

2002 Hyundai XG350 L 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I do a lot of highway driving and this has proven to be the most comfortable vehicle I've ever owned, especially considering the relatively low price. Frankly, I find it on par with my friends' Lexus.

Acceleration, sound system, interior comfort-lots of amenities, nice ride.

Change the remote control for the locks so that using it to lock the door doesn't arm the alarm. Most cars require that you hit the button twice to arm the alarm,