Great Van
By joekar2 on
2008 Hyundai Entourage GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)
Purchased new in July 09 as a dealership car with 10,000 miles. Just finished 10 week 9,500 mile trip, and could not be happier with this van. Plenty of room, comfortable, handled great (including mountain roads. More accessories than I even needed. Gas mileage was very good, 21.4 overall. City has been about 17.1 and highway has varied between 20.5 to 24.5. Only issue was with AC. Clicking on and off, but was fixed under warranty in another state than I purchased car in. My second Hyundai, and have been very pleased with warranty and performance. Is the top of the line.........NO! But price for what you get is superior to anything out there. Not to mention the warranty.
Favorite Features
Great stereo system. Lots of room. Handled great. Very smooth. Engine performed great even while climbing up mountain roads. Free oil changes and washes if taken back to original dealer. DVD player for grandchildren. (Which I had this for my kids back then.)
Suggested Improvements
Would have liked 18" tires instead of max of 17". Electric adjustable seat for passenger seat.