2017 Hyundai Elantra Sedan Consumer Reviews - 21 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Hyundai Elantra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Elantra model:

Luxury at a low cost
By Joe Laslo

2017 Hyundai Elantra Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

2017 Elantra Limited . Originally I was seeking a SE model but found a dealer that gave me the Limited model for the same price I was going to pay for the SE . It's best to shop around until you get what you want. Make sure you get all the incentives available too, then dicker a bit.

Front Seat Comfort takes away from excellent ride
By Paul

2017 Hyundai Elantra Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I'm a big guy- 6 feet tall 240 and the front seat in the SE is not giving me support- my back aches driving to car but I am planning to get a special seat cushion- this is an ok car and lacks some extras that could make the car more technical savvy- Only one USB that we can find- No back up camera, and a CD player?? We wanted the basic model to lease AND WE GOT A GREAT DEAL.......payment is only $180 a month with zero down- Dealer was very knowledgeable and we were in and out in under two hours- that was cool- car looks awesome- and has a lot of room vs the competition- but it is like a rental car and I wish Hyundai would have made some simple additions in technology to the basic SE model-

Still adapting
By Miko

2017 Hyundai Elantra Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

2017 Elantra SE Man
By Jonathan Bird

2017 Hyundai Elantra Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The value on this vehicle is amazing, very easy to drive and comfortable. I work For Hyundai and to be honest i never even considered owning one until I took a customer on a test drive in the 6 speed manual. I was hooked. The ease of shifting and how simple the SE is. I was looking to get into an SUV or something a little bit Larger but I ended up loving the Elantra. the 10 Year 100k Mile Power-train warranty keeps maintenance simple and the 5 year 60K bumper to bumper makes it even better.

High value car
By Bin

2017 Hyundai Elantra Sedan Limited PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)