2012 Hyundai Elantra Consumer Review: Definitely Worth the money for

2012 Hyundai Elantra Sedan - Consumer Review

Definitely Worth the money for an outstanding car!
By birdiexris on

2012 Hyundai Elantra Limited 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

I love this car. I got rid of my poorly designed BMW 1 series to UPGRADE to this car - there i said it. Limited - fully loaded to carbon copy of my BMW and i love it. There are no design flaws in this car. None. Everything is accessible to the driver and passengers. Even for a "light sedan" the car hugs the road well. No sports car, but it's definitely fun to drive. Has the necessary power to be my commuter car and have it not feel like a commute. The technology works flawlessly and i haven't yet found a problem working all the buttons on the touch screen -- which is not a junky screen and is EXTREMELY RESPONSIVE.

If you call space a feature, then it's on my list!!! my Fiancée is 6'1" and she can sit in the back seat with plenty of head and leg room. having the back seats heated is a nice addition too. The backup camera makes backing into spots quick and painless. Loving all the nooks and crannies for storage, as well as the extra power outlet on the passenger side. No more fighting to charge phones. Great ipod integration.

A few things -- the storage compartment where the ipod integration is just seems a little small. those of us with the larger generation ipods or even iPHONES just don't fit with the door down. that's unfortunate to have to keep taking it on and off when we get in and out if we want to listen to it in the car. Also, i wished the fog lights would stay on when just the marker lights are on. I mean, isn't that the point of fog lights? These only come on when you have the main headlights engaged.