2007 Honda S2000 - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.2L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (38 reviews )
Wow! beats zoom zoom zoom any day!
By tominatlanta on 01/30/07 16:42 PM (PST)

2007 Honda S2000 2dr Convertible (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

I've owned my 2007 S2000 since Jan. 3, 2007 and am absolutely enthralled with it. Responsive, yes! Fun, yes! Powerful, yes! Comfortable, yes! (Like a glove. Now I'm a fairly slim guy, 5' 11" 155 lbs. and fit in the cockpit like medium snug, which is good...) Great gearbox. Great steering. Great suspension. All in all, a truly exhilarating ride and driving experience! As a former Miata owner, this is THE TRUE ROADSTER/SPORTS CAR!!! Get one!!!

1 Drive and you will not want any other
By meintsm on 01/13/07 08:47 AM (PST)

2007 Honda S2000 2dr Convertible (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

Just recently purchased the 2007 S2000 after nearly 6 months of car shopping. Reviewed all other cars in class, Z4, TT etc... Kept on coming back to the S2000. It's speed, handling and beautiful lines had me at Rev Rev.. It is truly a pleasure to drive. One drive and you will be hooked.

Fun ride!
By bbetts on 01/13/07 06:20 AM (PST)

2007 Honda S2000 2dr Convertible (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

After driving my BMW convertible for 12 years,this car has made me realize what a true sports car convertible should be.

Major cosmetic defect on my S2000!
By ddanont on 11/14/06 20:00 PM (PST)

2007 Honda S2000 2dr Convertible (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to warn you about my S2000 experience. This past weekend, I bought a brand new 2007 S2000 from a dealership in Loma Linda, CA. I took a night delivery, so I couldn't fully inspect the vehicle, particularly the interior. Over the next 2 days as I spent more time in the car, I noticed "bumps" on the dashboard. Think swells, each the size of the top of a pencil eraser. Some were larger, totaling about 10 of them. I pressed on these bumps & found voids underneath (as opposed to the usual firm sponge). I attempted a swap, but the dealership will not work with me, & the car had less than 300 miles on it. I am now stuck with a $33k car, waiting to be disassembled.

Drivers Wanted
By LARichard on 11/13/06 17:54 PM (PST)

2007 Honda S2000 2dr Convertible (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

The Honda S2000 has a nice design and a rather tight interior. The quality of the vehicle is outstanding and the engine, transmission and drive train are awesome. The latest models have a nice range of refined low RPM torque and driveability. The Honda is quiet and behaved on city streets until you decide to wind it up. Then the horses kick in with a rush of power that is best experienced descriptions don't do the experience justice. Handling is crisp,responsive and predictable. The S2000 goes around corners like it is on banked rails and it stops quickly with good pedal feedback and linear response. The transmission is a joy short throws silky gear shifts. Puts your mind in another place!

Hands Down!!!
By dgojet on 10/14/06 07:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda S2000 2dr Convertible (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

Hands down the hottest roadster on the market. Classic lines, great performance, Honda quality. Sorry to all my s2k colleagues......nothing beats Black on Black!

Theft Magnet
By TMAC on 09/27/06 15:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda S2000 2dr Convertible (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

I owned a 2005 S200 for about a year before it was stolen. The car is awesome, but have now learned that the S2000 is a hot target for parts. My car was stolen and found a few days later completely stripped (wheels, headlights, taillights, seats, steering wheel, airbags, door panels, stereo, etc.). This was my second theft incident with the same car and have heard plenty of similar stories. I would absolutely recommend the car, but only if you can keep it safe in a garage.

Love my car
By Fernando Moralez on 09/26/06 15:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda S2000 2dr Convertible (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

Driving the S2000 for the first time took my breath away. Its handling is superior and the power was out of this world.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.