My 2007 RTL
By Chris on
2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I just love this truck. I am a female that sold my BMW in order to buy this truck. It handles like a luxury car, no cabin noise, very smooth ride, it's great to be able to go shopping and stow all your purchases in the trunk, completely out of sight. I also haul chicken feed, hay, straw and groceries. I would not trade this truck for anything. It is very stable on the road during bad weather, rain, snow. I feel very safe in it and it has handled everything I've put it through I would definitely recommend this truck to females who desire a working truck with great cabin features that don't want the mini van look or feel.
Favorite Features
The car-like handlability. Stopping is excellent, so untrucklike. I love the trunk, which I have covered with a bed mat. I really like the roominess of the console and my radio controls in the steering wheel. I really love my heated seats and heated side view mirrors, too! Oh, and the tailgate!
Suggested Improvements
Get rid of the "shovel handle" inside door handles. Have a better "stop" when shifting into drive...overshooting to 2nd gear is aggravating.