1990 Honda Prelude Consumer Review: It's the small things that add

1990 Honda Prelude Si - Consumer Review

It's the small things that add up
By ansaphone4 on

1990 Honda Prelude Si 2dr Coupe

For the first year of ownership, the only major thing that went wrong was my alternator. The wiper motor went last October and getting that fixed cost $300. Now I think the fan motor is going because the vents soetimes do not work at all. Additionally, within the past few months the moonroof has taken to leaking, or rather, pouring water if the car has been standing in the rain and then you go to drive off. I think it is time to move on although I love my little car and she's never let me down performance or reliability wise.

I loved the moonroof before it started leaking. Also, I like how the car automatically locks the doors when you start the car. The 2.0 liter engine does a pretty good job of accelerating and I drive an automatic.

I wish you could automatically lock the doors. I also wish that the front seats pulled forward instead of just folding forward. Also, I wish that they had a handle on the drive side door help get out of the car. It does ride pretty low the ground.