2013 Honda Pilot Consumer Review: Best SUV out there

2013 Honda Pilot SUV - Consumer Review

Best SUV out there
By ssmith000 on

2013 Honda Pilot Touring w/Navigation and Rear Entertainment 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Looked at several different SUVs including the Volvo XC90. The Volvo XC90's ride was too rigid and the design was very outdated. Also, not a lot of space. Saw the Honda Pilot at a local auto show and fell in love. Had all of the features you could ask for. Not to mention the Honda's reputation of being very reliable. The Pilot does not feel like a large SUV when driving, but the cabin space is huge! Plenty of room for 8 adults with plenty of storage. Took it on a long distance trip that was about 7 hours and was completely satisfied with the comfort and drive. Love the navigation, rear entertainment system, backup camera and hands free bluetooth. Overall a great vehicle.

Favorite Features

Everything.

Suggested Improvements

None.
By agaurav
on 02/20/13 06:10 AM (PST)

Did you compare to 2013 Nissan Pathfinder or Mazda CX-9? Any views on that? Thanks.

By ssmith000
on 06/11/13 10:36 AM (PDT)

I sat in the 2013 Nissan Pathfinder at the same auto show and unfortunately the vehicle felt too long. I also was not impressed with the headroom when getting in and out (had to duck to avoid hitting my head). However, the interior of the Pathfinder was well put together. Of course, the one at the auto show was fully loaded (leather, sunroof, etc). I also sat in the Maxda CX-9. While the exterior has changed slightly over 2012's model, the interior was still the same, which disappointed me. Also, for the price of a full loaded CX-9, I was not impressed. I kept going back to the Pilot....