Nice car
By jett456 on
2010 Honda Insight EX 4dr Hatchback w/Navigation (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I am liking this car more as the gas prices go up. I get decent mileage. Around 45-50 on the highway, 36-40 city. Cruise control seems to use up more gas in my opinion. I've had no problems with the battery as some reviews have mentioned. My navigation disc is outdated. For some reason I have a 2007 version in my car. Honda offered to split the cost with me. It should be free for all the money the navigation system cost!! The front passenger seat is uncomfortable for a large person. This is a leased car but I think I will go with a larger car when the lease is up.
Favorite Features
The computer, gps, and ipod radio with the controls on steering wheel. The good gas mileage which is why I got the car.
Suggested Improvements
More headroom and a roomier trunk. Better gas mileage.
By affg
on 01/20/13 00:52 AM (PST)

"The front passenger seat is uncomfortable for a large person" What's your definition here of a "large person"? 400 lbs? Over 5' 10"? I ask because I'm 240lbs and 5' 10" and shopping for a car with good mpg, but a soft ride, as I have back pain at the end of my work day driving all over Los Angeles. Thanks!