1998 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Fun to drive Honda Accord
By sherrilee on 09/06/13 09:24 AM (PDT)

1998 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

This car is economical and fun to drive.

LX Coup w/ Spoiler
By Neil on 03/14/10 18:36 PM (PDT)

1998 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

Bought this car pre-owned certified w/ 14k miles. Best car I have ever owned and sad to be selling at 140k. The design and handling of this car is excellent. I was in 3 accidents in this vehicle, two sideswipes at high speeds and in all cases this car performed excellently. Only 4 cylinders but pickup like an 8. Interior has to be one of best designed ever akin to 98 "luxury" models. Trans went at 75k out of warranty but after complaining, Honda picked up the cost of parts and I had to pay only for labor. Other than that, an ACE of a vehicle. Also, the 98 design w/spoiler is better than the 2010 coup design. Love this Car!!

My Honda
By KK on 02/18/05 21:16 PM (PST)

1998 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

Great car, Boring. All I do is change the oil and meet maint. parameters. Strong runner, very reliable. 90k on brakes,, 85k on orig. tires. Looks and runs like new. Currently own 3 accords, 90,98 & 01. all great cars. Would I buy another "YES".

Easy Decision
By hanleybc on 12/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

Hanles exceptionally well in the snow, we have two of these and we have never had any difficulty. Interior design is exceptional, large knobs and buttons are all at arms reach. Gas mileage is excellent, gets about 27 around town. The 4 cylinder is enough because this is a very light vehicle. Highly recommend.