1995 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
The most perfect vehicle
By AlisonMoser on 02/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

This is the best vehicle I have ever owned (and that includes one other Honda Accord and three Toyota Corollas). The features are spectacular. The handling is terrific. It has been very dependable. I have only had to do routine maintenance. I just love the car. I see no reason to buy anything else!

Hard to beat this car - 2 in our family
By V6 EX owner on 01/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

Even though we have very low miles on the car, it has been reliable in every way. The AC has never blown cold (only cool) The AC has a stink that I can barely describe when the car is idling and the AC is running. When the car gets hot in the summer, the fuel tank fume recovery canister under the hood squeals ever so slightly. Once the engine cools, or I remove the gas cap and the air rushes out, the squeal stops. I added the CD changer myself in '99 and was dismayed to discover that the premium stereo controller had CD capability, but no cable to run the changer pre installed.

Great car!!!!
By SamuelTTTTT on 01/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

No other car has been even close to as good as this Accord!

Solid Car
By TAB on 01/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I like it, my wife loves it, gets great gas milage, and all 4 of our family gets in it and goes. Ours is a 4 cylider and it still has pep. Leather, sunroof, CD, automatic, PW, spoiler, curise is everything and more. The only thing this is out is the ABS, and we have not fixed it. Not worth the cost at this point. Well over 100,000 miles and will drive till it dies. This one had 78,000 when we bought it, and will buy another one. Added keyless locks for $180.00. Great car.

My First Car
By Badfish on 01/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan

I'm 17 years old. This was my first car i have ever owned and i absolutely love it. Compared to other 4cly. this has a lot of power. I am currently fixing it up. I have a new AEM cold air intake, Hayame exhaust, and lots of accesories. I get tons of complements on how nice it is. It still runs like its brand new and performs like a pure sports car.

TOTAL Reliability
By nylorac70 on 12/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

This was the first car I ever bought with my own money. I put miles on it like an animal and NEVER EVER had one problem, just the usual maintenance. The battery lasted 6 years. I wouldn't think twice about driving it anywhere, no matter how far, no matter how bad the weather. That's another thing, I lived in Connecticut and I personally think this car was better that most SUV's in the snow.

Can't Beat It
By JKJ on 12/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

This is the best car I have ever owned and I have had at least 15 cars. Bought the car new in Nov. 1995 and drove it 7 years. The car has 115K miles on it and runs like new. After 7 years total - only major (I guess it's major for a Honda) maintenance items are the timing belt, cv axles, and front brakes - Nothing Else in 7 years!!!! You see why I love this car. Just sold it to my step-daughter and she will put the next 115K miles on it. This my second Honda (first was a civic) and I am sold on Honda.

Another one
By cte on 11/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

Got my first Honda (70) at age 9, I've had 6 or 7 since (not including geneators, etc.) -- best engine and performance for ANY money! This Accord I purchased with 9 miles on it and it's been another great attribute to a car company that does everything right (if you buy it for no other reason, think "resale"). I replaced the heat knob once and the oil once or twice, at 130K miles it's wonderful. No, it's not built for speed ... but that's why I drive Honda's CBR!!

Great car for anyone
By dvd on 11/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord EX V6 4dr Sedan

I got this car when I graduated high school and have driven it for the past 5 years. It's hard to believe that the car is going to turn 8 this year. It has been a great vehicle (though one would expect a bigger pickup in a V6), but it drives much better then the 4 cylinder. It's a good, dependable car that I expect to last another 5 years.

Another Great Honda Ownership Experience
By JAW on 11/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan

My 7th Honda purchased new, 1st I held onto for a long time. Performed so reliably, I bought it after lease was paid. Spends most of its time in my garage or Omaha airport parking garage. Oil's changed/tires rotated every 3k miles. Munfacturer's suggested maint schedule is followed. 2 biggest "repair" items were a new battery and 4 tires in 2002. All my expenses since first acquiring: Cleaning $563.61 Fuel $1607.28 Insurance $5579.21 Lease/Loan $18498.15 (incl interest) Registration $1560.82 (incl license) Service $1444.50 TOTAL $29253.57