2010 Ford Mustang V6
By theelcaminoman on
2010 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)
I bought my Mustang in April and it by far surpassed my expectations! I am 18 years old and this is one of the best purchases iv ever made. Everyone disses the V6 pony saying its a dog; I would argue til I'm blue in the face. I have outran V8s in my Mustang and the acceleration would make you think its a V8. Performance is good but what about handling? Its a rough riding car. I'm not gonna lie. Personally, I like it. I like feeling every bump in the road and knowing the terrain i'm on. But since its bumpy as crud, it turns like a sports car. I can take 40 mph turns at 75. Kinda scary but she'll take it! The outside looks somewhat retro but pretty cool. It's the inside that gets me. My color!
Favorite Features
The mycolor interior means you can change the personality of the car by changing the interior lighting. Super cool! Not to mention the Mustang door sill that illuminates also Performance is simply amazing for a V6! Handling is terrific if you can stand the ride. Gas mileage is ok. I get 25 hwy.
Suggested Improvements
The rear-end doesn't always spin both tires. This can be embarrassing if you're in a group of people and everyone's yelling "Burnout!" Better exterior colors. I got the Torch red. I like it but they can be more elaborate about it.