Used 2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Awesome CAR!
By dsande

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Ive had 3 Mustangs a 1993,2006 and my current 2010 Mustang Gt awesome Car.Its Better than the 2006 all the way.Bought both of them used had the 2006 for about 11months then found the 2010 Mustang Gt 4.6liter in Kona Blue,favorite color.I thought the 2006 was good the 2010 Mustang is Great handles better and it even has the track pack,heated seats and 19'wheels.I get stares at all the people who wished they had one.This car overall handles better drives quiet and if your use to a sports car ride ,its Allright with me.No kids in the back seats to mess up the leather and I keep the music Crankin.Allways wanted a Mustang since I was a kid Im on my 3rd one,this is the only car I'll drive FORD #1

Favorite features are the Heated seats and SYNC.Thats why I traded in my 2006 for the 2010 because of the heated seats,and when I found out about the SYNC,,that was it.I can take a corner really well in this baby..reminds me of the 1967 Mustang,everyone thinks its a hatchback..

cup holders are in a odd place when driving the manual,but I deal with it,,mayb a usb hook plug in the back seat..Overall The Mustang is the only car I'll ever keep driving..cause Im the only driver of it..single and Free..Like the MUSTANG!

Ford's Character Machine is [non-permissible content removed]
By ltdslip

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I wanted a Mustang GT since I was 16. I was taking a walk around at my local dealer's lot while my Fusion was being serviced and seen the black on black 5 speed GT. I wasn't planning on buying at the time but with only 10k km (6200 miles) on it and a price tag of half of that of the new 'Stangs I was sold. This is a dream come true. The car feels very solid and sounds great. There is power in every gear and at any rev. Most importantly, the car has character, which is missing from all these new boring cars rolling out. I chose the 10's over the 11's because the 4.6 is tried and true. Also heard about issues with the new 6 speed. Best bang for the buck I ever spent on a car.

Live rear axle adds character. Powerful & bulletproof 4.6 v8. 3.73 rear axle package. Glass roof. Comfortable seats w/ good quality leather. interior and exterior design. Engine/exhaust sound. Tremec 5 speed manual shifter and clutch are great. Steering is nicely weighted and has good feedback. Tight suspension. Good ride and handling balance. The ladies love it and the real men give you the thumbs up.

Build quality on the 10's isn't 100%: uneven gaps in the rear body panels. Piece of plastic on passenger's arm rest rattles when playing music. Fuel economy is ok given the power but there is room for improvement. The Shaker 500 stereo is not that great. The adrenaline dump after cruising in one all day.

Awesome Car
By dave347

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Bought this car as a leftover 2010 and got a grreat deal. The red candy metallic looks great with white stripes. This car is loaded and drives fantastically. On a recent drive (mostly highway driving) I was getting 26 miles to the gallon. I haven't found a thing to complain about yet. This is my 4th Stang and they just keep getting better.

Electronics package with navigation and screen

None so far

Way Better Than a Camaro...
By Quik GT

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

All I can say is WOW! I had a 2010 Camaro RS for about 450 miles before realizing I'd made a mistake. I saw my Grabber Blue GT sitting on the lot at a huge discount and that's all she wrote. This is my first new Ford out of 76 cars in my life. I really love the way it drives and handles. I can only imagine what the 5.0 GT must be like. I'll be fine with my tried and true 4.6 for now, but who knows down the road...

Great stereo; custom color ambient lighting; exhaust note and engine sound; "tuck-and-roll" leather on the seats; the color!

telescopic steering wheel; buttons for SYNC-sometimes it doesn't recognize voice commands;

What a car!
By Dusty

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Run, don't walk to your Ford Dealer! This car ROCKS! I love this car! I have owned many muscle cars over the years and loved them all however this one is not only muscle cool but it is very modern cool!

It Goes Fast!

Seat back adjustment should be part of electric seat package