2006 GT Premium Roush Stage One
By cgbexec on
2006 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)
I had no intentions of buying a Mustang. I stopped by the dealership to have work done on my Explorer brakes. While I was there a 2006 Roush Sport caught my eye. I took it for a spin and fell in love with it. I owned a 1990 Mustang GT and this new '06 is a much nicer car by far. I test drove the body style after the 1990 and hated it. It was smaller inside, no head room, but this new '06 is right on the nose with performance, handling, price and styling. While the car has a hint of retro stying, it is also modern in it's application. The Roush is only different in a few styling panels and in 18"X10" Rims. The ride and cornering are different from the stock GT as well.
Favorite Features
Roush Styling; Leather Seats; Performance; 18"X10" Roush Rims with Dunlop Tires; Exhaust Note; Handling; Carbon Fiber interior that comes with the Roush; Comfort; Legroom in front seats; Trunk Space.
Suggested Improvements
Power passenger seat; Home Link with Compass and Temp; Real chromed metal bezels for the AC Vents instead of Chromed plastic; Painted Mirrors to match paint color; Paint inside the headlight bezels to match the car; Less copious use of cheap plastic on interior.