02 GT convertible Good & Bad.... For 2012
By flashycarluv on
2002 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)
ive had the car for almost 2 years and have had 3 engines in it., Driver window fail, fuel pump failed, CD player failed and the transmission has small leak. i love the car& dont really plan on ever selling. but its not recommended for a daily driver, its not very reliable but its 10+ years old. But for a fun top down weekend warrior its great. and its idea for customization. I know more than 10 people with the same style mustang GT, and they have problems too, but still love them. if you buy one I recommend having $2-3k set aside for future repairs. MPG isnt great either I average 15MPG combined... But it works for me because I only drive the car maybe once a month.
Favorite Features
Sound of the V8, Convertible Top, Turning off the traction control and having some fun...
Suggested Improvements
The car is 10years old so most of the issues have been addressed in newer models.... Which the front seats dont go back and recline far enough, more power, better MPGs...the very uncomfortable seats, and cheap materials... and only time will tell if they remain reliable as they get older.
By mommame
on 06/22/14 18:33 PM (PDT)

Sounds like you beat the pee out of it.