FORD GT: FERRARI SLAYER
By zitro on
2005 Ford GT 2dr Coupe (5.4L 8cyl S/C 6M)
THIS CAR IS AMAZING! ACCELERATION IS QUICK, AND I MEAN QUICK! I CLOCKED 0-60 IN 3.34 SECONDS. HANDLING IS AMAZING AND RIDE IS GREAT FOR A VEHICLE OF THIS CALIBER. BUILD QUALITY IS IN LEGUE WITH THE BEST. ENGINE IS TOTALLY SMOOTH, AS IS EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CAR. IVE ALREADY DRIVEN MINE FOR JUST OVER 17OO0 MILES AND I HAVENT HAD ANY RELIABILITY PROBLEMS WITH IT. IT IS SURE FOOTED IN NORMAL DRIVING, AND A BEAST WHEN YOU BOOST UP THE SPEED. STOPS WITH THE BEST OF THEM. VERY USER FRIENDLY. AND WITH A PRICE MUCH LOWER THAN OTHER CARS IN THIS CLASS, THE COMPETITION DOESNT STAND A CHANCE. A HOME RUN FOR FORD. ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT FORD COULDNT COMPETE, LOOK WHO'S GETTING THE LAST LAUGH NOW!
Favorite Features
ENGINE IS BUILT WITH GREAT PRECISION, AMAZING POWER AND ACCELERATION, EXCELLENT BUILD QUALITY, SMOOTH RIDE, STREET DRIVEABILITY, CONTROL, BRAKING, AND FUN TO DRIVE FACTOR. ALL AT A RELATIVELY LOW PRICE, THIS CAR IS TOUGH TO BEAT.
Suggested Improvements
THIS CAR IS PRETTY MUCH PERFECT. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS CAR TO EVERYONE. I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.