Used 2006 Ford Five Hundred Sedan Consumer Reviews - 175 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Ford Five Hundred Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Five Hundred model:

Good Investment
By CB

2006 Ford Five Hundred Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this car 2 years ago. Had no problems. Looks great (black with black leather interior) Fully loaded.

Luxury look for midsize price. Navigation system, high seats, roomy interior seating and huge trunk space.

AC is set as the default for heat - should be the other way around. Better gas mileage and break system. Very poor stereo system. My grandson's radio speakers have better quality.

Love my 500
By JJRF

2006 Ford Five Hundred Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have had a great experience with this car. I got it new as a company car and bought it from the company when I left other than the recall on the brakes in the first year there has been no issues with this car. I live in the northeast and the car is great in the snow. (traction control) on the 2 wheel drive model has never left me stranded or feeling insecure on snowy or icy roads. I love this car! It has 80,000 miles on it and will run for another 100,000.

Seats are incredibly comfortable and with command seating you sit up higher than a car and lower than an SUV. I have driven this car as long as 12 hours in one day and never felt stiff or uncomfortable. The trunk is huge along with the living room size back seat. The sound system is excellent.

They should have kept the badge of 500 instead of converting it to the Taurus name.

Best of The Best
By Robert Staples

2006 Ford Five Hundred Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Great Car! Lots of Room, Nice Ride, Comfortable, It has been a Joy to Own!

FANTASTIC CAR,LUV IT!!!
By veronica taylor

2006 Ford Five Hundred Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

This is my first luxury vehicle,my mother absolutely loves to ride in my car, even though she owns a NEW TOYOTA. THE RIDE IS SMOOTH, when I drive my car I feel like I am driving an SUV.

This is a very elegant looking vehecle Very roomy, stylish

No improvements, great car.

Great car for the money
By Mark

2006 Ford Five Hundred Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

I just bought this car and was very surprised at the deal I got 12600 sel awd and only 17k. This was a no brainer. I just do not know why there are so many of them out there for such a great price. I love the features.

The leather interior and the dash. This is a classy ride, the space is incredible why would you want a large suv when this has as much room with better mileage.

The exterior styling needs something just not sure what it just needs to stand out a bit more nothing distinctive