2008 Ford F-450 Super Duty Consumer Review: F-450

2008 Ford F-450 Super Duty - Consumer Review

Lariat Crew Cab Pickup (6.4L V8 Twin-turbo Diesel 4x4 6-speed Manual 8.2 ft. Bed)

By blackhawk on

2008 Ford F-450 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.4L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

After owning 4 GMT800 duallys and after researching the new GMT900 dually, I made the switch to Ford. Solid front axle, truck like dash, and heavy duty frame and components instead of GM's IFS were key to my decision. Not to mention a host of other nice features. GM's new lineup have left a lot of customers like myself out in the cold and they will switch to Ford like I did. This truck is solid, rides better than my '05 3500 4x4 GM dually. It gets more looks and thumbs up than my H2. I just have to get used to the solid front axle bump steer, unlike the bolted to the road GM IFS. To sum it up, if you want a commercial grade tow vehicle with Cadillac features, this truck is for you.

Nav system and satellite radio. Adjustable pedals. Factory 19.5 chrome semi wheels and tires. This truck has it all factory stock.

Make air ride an option. Other than that, good job Ford!