2007 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
F150 ext cab
By Del Austin on 09/17/07 19:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Happy with truck. Got 17.2 MPG with second tank of gas. Only dislike is the handling--will fit that with a 3/5" drop kit and sway bars

No regrets!
By hocktuey on 09/17/07 17:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 FX4 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is my second F-150, first one was an 04 FX4. Both have been great trucks. It's very responsive, does well off road and in sand..the shift on the fly comes in handy. Gas mileage has been around 13.4 city and 18.8 highway. No matter what trim level you get, you'll be happy. Definitley go for the 5.4 triton, the 4.6 was sluggish off the line. Overall two thumbs up

'07 FX4 Colorado
By Scott on 09/15/07 00:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 FX4 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is my third F150, and I love this truck. Last winter,(when the truck was brand new), was one of the roughest I can remember. This truck lives at 8000 ft. in the "foothills" of Colorado, and it has never let me down, I have 12K on it now without a single problem of any type. I can hold 70 mph going over the highest pass in this country while barely touching the pedal. Since it can do that at over 10,000ft. elevation, it has all the power I need. I run E85 exclusively. So far it's doing just as well as my other one which has 185K on it. I'd tell you about the reliability of that one but you'd think I was lying.

What a Truck
By Java on 09/05/07 13:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I was going to purchase the Mark Lt until I saw this one. 6k cheaper better interior and what a looker. Rides as nice as a Cadillac. Traded a 05 f150 Lariat crew cab what a diffrence. Better acceleration better build quality and remarkable fit and finish. Way to go Ford.

Wow! This is one nice truck!
By Alan on 09/04/07 22:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

After much research, I finally bought my Lariet. Granted I've only had it for two days, but I've got to tell you it is an impressive truck. I've read many reviews and some reviewers complain about a lack of power; this certainly is not evident to me and I'm used to a 2001 Mustang GT. It's power is consistant and smooth throughout the RPM range. Inside it is amazingly quiet; the style and comfort of this truck is down right awesome! So far, I love it! If it holds up like my 1984 Bronco II did, it'll prove to be one hell of a truck. Check back in 10 years for an update!

Solid Truck
By Billy on 09/04/07 07:14 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 XL 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Good all around truck for regular folks. The small V8 is sluggish at first but will move down the road very well. Works fine for what most people do. Rides like a truck, not a car. I like that. Get the bigger motor for more serious work. I can get 21mpg highway if I drive reasonably <70. Pulls a small boat well and has plenty of room and comfort. Sides of the truck are high and makes getting stuff in and out a bit tougher than with previous models.

Good truck
By coreyfeil on 08/26/07 19:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is the 2nd Ford supercrew I have owned in the last 5 years. the last on I drove 176,000 miles and cost me about 800.00 in repairs, I think this one pulls better and rides better looked at all models and stuck with Ford.

Never thought I'd come back!
By fbmom on 08/15/07 16:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Having owned nothing but Nissan, Toyota, and Honda for the past 30 years, I never thought I would own an American built truck, but here I am in this new Lariat and I've got to say, I've been pretty impressed. Drove it from Wyoming to Arizona and it cruised beautifully, was quiet, and my bum and back never got tired of riding! Got 19 MPG, which I thought was phenomenal, considering the weight of this truck. So now I'm selling my Honda Ridgeline (which, don't get me wrong, is an awesome vehicle), but I live on a serious 4x4 road and I just feel a lot safer now in the Ford than in the Honda. I am duly impressed and lovin' it!

No regrets
By F150 Woman on 07/23/07 07:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I've been pleased with my F150. It rides great. It's comfortable. Gas mileage is reasonable for a truck this size. No complaints.

Great multi-purpose family vehicle
By Farrider on 07/22/07 17:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

One beautifully styled truck both inside and out. I enjoy the comfort and amenities this truck has to offer. Best truck I have driven/owned, including, Toyota and Nissan. Drives and rides like a luxury car. Has met or exceeded my expectations.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.