Used 2008 Ford Crown Victoria LX Fleet Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Crown Victoria model:

The best car ever!!!
By Marco

2008 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX Fleet 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The best in its class, the best mileage I've ever seen for a 4.6L engine. Great reliability and parts a readily available. One of the best cars I've ever driven!

Everything!

Nothing, why change what's already perfect! Not discontinuing this car would be my suggestion!

Love my big Ford
By Iowa Bill

2008 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX Fleet 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Just finished a 4,416.6 mile trip from IA to CA and my overall milage was 26.3 at 75MPH+. Took I-35 & I-80 out there then 101 to north CA and then i-80 home. Drove flatland and the high passes in the Mountins. I could not ask for a better car for the trip. Ford please do kill this car or it sister ships off. They are the best road trip cars around. Mine is a LX with the 224 hp single exhust and I never wanted for power in the hills.

Room inside for a big man like me. Quite ride. Power and decent gas milage.

Better cup holders, like what is put in the Town Car. A bit more aggressive tires for the turns.

Unbeatable
By eflatblues

2008 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan LX Fleet 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is hands down the most dependable, well made,and has the most value of any vehicle I have ever owed. I purchased from a local dealer for 14,400, (original sticker in glove box @ 30k). There is absolutely nothing available tht offers what this car does for that kind of money. Unfortunately, I was hit by a drunk driver going about 15- 20mph while I was stopped at a corner. The drivers door took all of the impact from his 1989 Buick Park Ave. I was not injured and 3 weeks, a new door and paint later the car was back to me in perfect shape. Quiet, comfortable, fuel efficient, (20mpg mixed cylce) and unbelieveable safe. Why Ford quit making these is beyond me. Great Car!

Room, comfort, ride, power, safety and yes handling.

Ford - Update to modern standards, (like you did with the Stang) and Bring this car back! There are thousands of us who would buy a revised Crown Vic with perhaps a 325hp V-8. Chrysler will be no more soon and you will own this segment maybe even steal away Caddy and other buyers for big sedans!