2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Review: LOVE the truck so far

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 - Consumer Review

LOVE the truck so far
By RamGuy22 on

2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Just bought a 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x4 with the Big Horn package and SLT with the 5.7 V8 last week. It is the Light Sandstone and I get so many comments about how it changes colors depending upon the light, etc. The features are top notch and it rides/performs like no other truck on the market. Right now is the best time to buy the remaining 2010s (the 2011 are unchanged basically)! I was able to buy my $41K sticker truck for $31K! ($5,500 dealer discount, $3,500 cash back, and $1,000 Ally financial offer)

Awesome style, function, fit, and features. The 5.7L is awesome and so fun with the Hemi.

Like many, I want it all... 5.7L fun with 4 banger gas mileage. Maybe some day! The gas displacement system (shuts off four of eight cylinders when not needed) does take some getting used to, especially in city. However, this is nice when I get 19 mpg on the highway with my 5.7L!!